Fucking bar hogs

Any one who travels frequently, shit or even once, knows the importance of the airport bar. It's what keeps me sane on trips while waiting on a connecting flight.

Which is why I'm all pissed off when I get to the Sam Adams beer house at concourse C today (gate 57 if you were wondering). I walk up to the bar as I always do and lo and behold this dude is actually taking a chair up with his fucking luggage! Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot. I swear if this had been 2 weeks ago when Hartsfield was nothing but delays and cancellations this dude would have been run the fuck out. And the guy 2 chairs down is too snuggled up with the empty chair beside him to even creep in. Long story short I'm sitting at a table where I have more room but I'm right on the edge of the restaurant. AND some bitch just commented on my nachos that while they look delicious she bets they are fattening.

random traveler with no bar etiquette.



Delicious fucking nachos







-- Post From this Hoff's iPhone

1 comment:

KB said...

looks like you are also hogging a seat with your chrome bag. where's your table etiquette?